Interested in staying up to date on the latest news related to crude oil transport in the Great Lakes? Join our email listserv to receive news articles, publications, and invitations to Crude Move webinars as soon as they are released. To subscribe, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Potential Line 5 closing has Toledo Refining Co., employees on edge
- Enbridge seeks court ruling on Great Lakes oil pipeline deal
- Nessel vows to act to shut Line 5 by end of June unless Whitmer gets pact
- Michigan AG Nessel: I’ll move to shut Great Lakes oil pipeline if talks fail
- Whitmer reopens talks with Enbridge; revised Line 5 tunnel deal an option
- Judge orders closer look at Great Lakes oil spill plans
All views and opinions presented are solely those of the author or attributed source, and do not necessarily reflect those of the Great Lakes Sea Grant Network, the Great Lakes Commission, or the International Joint Commission.