Interested in staying up to date on the latest news related to crude oil transport in the Great Lakes? Join our email listserv to receive news articles, publications, and invitations to Crude Move webinars as soon as they are released. To subscribe, send an email to email@example.com.
- Whitmer reopens talks with Enbridge; revised Line 5 tunnel deal an option
- Judge orders closer look at Great Lakes oil spill plans
- Gov. Whitmer halts Great Lakes pipeline tunnel project
- ‘Elephant in the room’ left out in Line 3 environmental impact statement, appellants say
- Researchers probe questions involving ice, Straits oil spill
- Michiganders worried about Line 5 spill into Mackinac Straits, MSU research finds
- Michigan DEQ pushes forward with Line 5 permits as legality hangs in balance
All views and opinions presented are solely those of the author or attributed source, and do not necessarily reflect those of the Great Lakes Sea Grant Network, the Great Lakes Commission, or the International Joint Commission.